Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established.~ Proverbs 16:3
Take a moment and pretend it is Friday afternoon. Imagine that the work week is over and you are ready for the weekend. You feel awesome because everything that you accomplished everything that you wanted to do. Nothing was too hard for you. God gave you the strength and endurance to jump every hurdle and ignore every distraction. You feel empowered, you learned, and you grew in grace.
That sounds like a great Friday so let’s go ahead and jump into this week.
Five Steps to setting and fulfilling our goals for this week
1. Write out Friday’s Victory list today. This list will include everything you believe that you will accomplish this week. Keep the goals reasonable but don’t be afraid to have to push for them.
2. Write out your schedule for the week. Include your work, church, and family time. Highlight those times and activities. Fill in empty spaces to schedule your time to work on specific tasks.
3. Track your Successes. Check off each success. Check off each task that you fulfill. You are winning ‘victories’
4. Talk about it. Find an accountability group or coach. Who are you going to be accountable to? Who will celebrate with you? Who will give you a pick me up if you get discouraged?
5. Start right now. Don’t wait. Download this free goal setting list and start writing
Of course, I recommend this while you are enjoying a cup of your favorite coffee. Power up your day. I am believing God for us to have successful week!
Ayoka Boyce ~ Minister, Author, Blogger, Lover of Coffee